Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 1 of Classes.

Today was my first day of classes and it was great.  I am learning so much and asking lots of questions. Classes run basically all day from 8:30 until about 5:00, I am hoping to get some time to explore the local cuisine but from the looks of things I don't think so.  At least not now, maybe on the weekend. I am however definitely going back to that supermarket to get some goodies. I just don't know when. Oh yea, I finally got my luggage, thank god, any later and my skin would have resembled sandpaper.  My room is pretty large for a dorm room but I don't have an oven, i have two hot plates though.  No baked desserts for me, good thing too because, I only packed one side gym shoes (lol, lol).  Therefore, i can whip up some crazy delights for dinner; starting with tomorrow nights dinner.
Stewed Cabbage with Rice. 

I know white rice is bad, but I am a student on a tight budget here.  Hence my cheap but healthy - ish, and filling dinner plans. My next task will be to come up with meals for every nights dinner.  This is going to be interesting.
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment