Saturday, November 19, 2011

Germany, here I come!!

O.K the excitement has left me, the airlines lost my luggage.  Can you believe it ?
 I am soooo.. beyond pissed right now; and my cell phone is not roaming so i had to buy a German Sim card that only speaks in German so i have no idea what the person is saying. Lets just say I am not a happy camper right now. I am so unhappy that i didn't even have fun at the grocery store, and they have a wonderful section with baked goods and a deli stocked with various home made meats that i have never seen before.  Don't worry, i will definitely be back to take lots of pictures. I just grabbed one of those packaged spinach ravioli for dinner, not feeling very creative right now. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day, I'm going to bed.
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment