Monday, December 12, 2011

Mystery Stain.

I just took out my favorite white dress tuxedo shirt to wear out tonight only to discover that is has big yellow stains under the arms. And they are very noticeable, because they extend to more than an inch from where my under arms would be. The funny thing is, it is the only dress shirt I packed, and I am almost dressed and ready only to iron my shirt and slip it on. lol, lol, Maybe I should have practiced what my mother always told me: start prepping early.  The thing is most of my shirts have under arm stains, and I know what causes them (the aluminum in most deodorants); and how to remove them (soak in vinegar for couple of minutes then hand wash out).  However, with all this knowledge one would think that I would never be caught in this predicament. Well guess again, the problem is, I cannot find a natural deodorant that can keep the B.O., and sweat at bay.  Most of them that i have tried have always fall short in that department. I have even tried making my own (lol, lol,us scientists' we like to mix things in our kitchens).

Do you know of any aluminum free, natural vegan friendly deodorants on the market that actually works?
Please let me know.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment